NAMCO BANDAI is starting a campaign akin to Kickstarter with their upcoming RPG, Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch.
Ninostarter is a pre-order of the special “Wizard” edition of the game at $99. It includes the core game, a plush doll of the Drippy character, a 300 page full size Wizard’s Companion tome, and two DLC familars.
So what does it have to do at all with Kickstarter? Well, if more people pre-order this version, the special edition will recieve more content. With 42 days to go, the game already has 2400 orders and had reached a third of its first goal.
The only question I have is… wouldn’t Kunistarter be a catchier name.
This is greatest idea. Next time I get payed I will for sure “pitch in” on this.
- justinandrew likes this
- driftingdiscourse likes this
- bearfacedliar likes this
- niub reblogged this from rupine
- niub likes this
- godofslams reblogged this from lycoriska
- godofslams likes this
- lycoriska reblogged this from chinchie
- lycoriska likes this
- babapii likes this
- toadking likes this
- fetaljuice likes this
- feaathers reblogged this from bowtiecat
- itsinthefrakkingship reblogged this from bowtiecat
- arnoldmcguireworld reblogged this from bowtiecat
- choco-boco reblogged this from bowtiecat
- raverush reblogged this from bowtiecat and added:
- dylanmiller likes this
- lakilester likes this
- bowtiecat posted this